LYE-ZD202 Right Angle Milling Head for Boring Machine Instructions, Use and Maintenance Manual
Outline drawing of two-way right-angle milling head (see attachment)
Introduction to bidirectional right angle milling head
YE-ZD202 two-way right-angle milling head is installed on the end face of the ram of the boring machine to realize drilling, milling, boring and other processing. Stepless indexing, manual broaching.
No2、Bidirectional right angle milling head technical parameters
|C-axis rotation angle||stepless indexing|
|Tool interface||One end ISO NO.50, one end custom connection port|
|Tool clamping method||manual|
No3、Installation method of two-way right angle milling head
The above is the schematic diagram of the attachment head installation interface. The specific steps are as follows:
1. First put the milling head into the fixed bracket and position the positioning pin.
2. The numerical control system sets the coordinates of the upper head, enters the system, and moves the ram to the top of the milling head.
3. After it is in place, align the position of the transmission disc, center the stop, and then manually lock the milling head through screws, and adjust the accuracy of the accessory milling head to use.
4. When the accessory milling head is indexed, the machine tool realizes the indexing action, and the screws are tightened after indexing.
No4、How to use the two-way right angle milling head
After installing the two-way right angle head to the machine tool, it can be used normally.
Connection pad: used for the connection between the machine tool and the milling head.
Observation port: used to observe the meshing and grease amount of bevel gears, and regularly add grease.
Oil discharge port: used to replace thin oil grease.
Pull ring screw: Tighten and disengage the milling head.
Broach screws: Tighten the tool.
1. Check the accuracy and angle of the milling head.
Before each use of the LYE-ZD202 bidirectional right-angle milling head, the milling head must be checked to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by the angular deviation.
A. Insert ISO50 calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. The mandrel is automatically tightened.
C. Drag the dial meter on the calibration mandrel to check whether the angle of the milling head is deflected. If so, adjust the turning head appropriately.
2. Install the tool
After the turning head has been calibrated by the calibration mandrel, the tool can be installed for processing.
A. Insert the tool in the main shaft hole.
B. The tool is automatically tightened.
3. Adjust the angle of the milling head
During use, it is often necessary to adjust the angle of the milling head to adapt to multi-angle processing because of the different machining surfaces of the workpiece. This process is realized by manual free indexing. First, loosen the pull ring screw (it can be rotated), manually rotate the milling head to the corresponding angle, and then tighten the milling head. It can be used after calibrating the accuracy.
Accessory milling head has worked for 30 hours, add gear grease or rare grease (lithium-based grease) to ensure gear lubrication.
1. Before installation, it is necessary to strictly confirm that the size of the host interface meets the installation requirements, focusing on the following two aspects: a) The distance from the end face of the host spindle to the positioning surface of the ram must be less than or equal to the design size, but not more than 2mm. Tighten the milling head if the spindle conflicts with the host, otherwise it will cause serious consequences! B) The positional relationship between the positioning pin hole (or positioning key, or positioning gear plate) and the center of the spindle is less than 0.1mm (the positioning pin hole is equal to the position degree of the milling head matching part less than 0.02mm). Rotate the spindle when the concentricity of the drive shaft is greater than 0.1mm!
2. During the installation process of the milling head, the upper program must be set first to prevent damage to the milling head due to operation errors.
3. All the above operations on the milling head must be completed when the machine tool is stopped.
No. 9, Hongyang Road, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Angle Milling Head
Universal Milling Head