A151BM130 Right Angle Milling Head Instructions Use and Maintenance Manual
No1、Outline drawing of automatic indexing right angle milling head
No2、Introduction to Automatic Indexing Right Angle Milling Head
The A151BM130 automatic indexing right-angle milling head is installed on the end face of the ram of the gantry machining center to realize drilling, milling, boring and other processing. The indexing of the C-axis is 2.5 ° one point for the positioning of the end tooth plate, and the end tooth surface of the milling head realizes automatic indexing; automatic loosening and broaching improve processing efficiency.
No3、Automatic indexing right angle milling head technical parameters
|C-axis rotation angle||2.5 ° one point, automatic rotation|
|Tool clamping method||automatic|
No4、Installation method of two-way right angle milling head
The above is the schematic diagram of the interface of the machine tool and the milling head connection pad. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Install the milling head on the fixed bracket and adjust the position of the bracket.
2. Enter the coordinate position of the milling head after positioning in the system, move the machine tool ram to the top of the milling head, align the position of the quick plug joint and the positioning key, and tighten the milling head through 4 oil cylinders.
3. Adjust the accuracy of the accessory milling head, hydraulically lock the gear plate, and then start processing.
4. When the accessory milling head needs to be replaced, the hydraulic gear plate is loosened, the machine tool spindle is turned to the corresponding angular position, the hydraulic gear plate is closed, and the processing can be started by tensioning.
No5、How to use the automatic indexing right angle milling head
1. Before installing the milling head, the inner cooling of the spindle is turned off, and then the inner cooling pipeline is ventilated and blown for 5 seconds to empty the residual coolant in the pipeline.
2. After installing the automatic indexing right-angle milling head to the machine tool, it can be used normally after calibrating the accuracy. The spindle of the milling head must be in the "zero" position every time it is loaded and unloaded.
Machine tool connection pad: used for the connection between the machine tool and the milling head.
Positioning keyway: used for directional positioning of the milling head.
Observation hole: used to observe the meshing of end tooth plate and cone teeth.
Oil drain hole: used to replace grease or thin oil.
1. Check the accuracy and angle of the milling head.
Before each use of the A151BM130 automatic indexing right angle milling head, the milling head must be checked to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by the angular deviation.
A. Insert ISO50 calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. The mandrel is automatically tightened.
C. Drag the dial meter on the calibration mandrel to check whether the angle of the milling head is deflected. If so, adjust the milling head appropriately.
2. Install the tool
After the turning head has been calibrated by the calibration mandrel, the tool can be installed for processing.
A. Insert the tool in the main shaft hole.
B. The tool is automatically tightened.
3. Adjust the angle of the milling head
During use, it is often necessary to adjust the angle of the milling head to adapt to multi-angle processing because of the different machining surfaces of the workpiece. This process is realized by the automatic indexing of the machine tool, 2.5 ° one point.
The accessory milling head has worked for a total of 30 hours, and gear grease (lithium-based grease) or thin oil is added to ensure gear lubrication.
1. During the installation process of the milling head, the upper program must be set first to prevent damage to the milling head due to operation errors.
2. All the above operations on the milling head must be completed when the machine tool is stopped.
3. Before installation, it is necessary to strictly confirm that the size of the host interface meets the installation requirements, focusing on the following two aspects: a) The distance from the end face of the host spindle to the positioning surface of the ram must be less than or equal to the design size, but not more than 2mm. Tighten the milling head if the spindle conflicts with the host, otherwise it will cause serious consequences! B) The positional relationship between the positioning pin hole (or positioning key, or positioning gear plate) and the center of the spindle is less than 0.1mm (the positioning pin hole is equal to the position degree of the milling head matching part less than 0.02mm). Rotate the spindle when the concentricity of the drive shaft is greater than 0.1mm!
No. 9, Hongyang Road, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Angle Milling Head
Universal Milling Head