M07BM300 Extension Milling Head Instructions Use and Maintenance Manual
No1、Outline drawing of extension milling head (see attachment)
No2、Introduction to extension milling head
The M07BM300 extension milling head series is installed on the end face of the ram of the gantry machining center to realize drilling, milling, boring and other processing. Manual upper head, automatic broaching.
No3、Bidirectional right angle milling head technical parameters
|Tool interface||ISO NO.50|
|Tool clamping method||automatic|
No4、Installation method of two-way right angle milling head
The above is the schematic diagram of the attachment head installation interface. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Put the milling head with the connection pad installed on the fixed bracket, and position the positioning pin.
2. The numerical control system sets the coordinates of the upper head, enters the system, and moves the ram to the top of the milling head.
3. After it is in place, align the centering stop and the position of the transmission disc, then tighten the milling head through screws, position the positioning key, and adjust the accuracy of the accessory milling head.
4. After adjusting the accuracy, the accessory milling head can realize the processing action.
No5、How to use the extension milling head
After installing the two-way right angle head to the machine tool, it can be used normally.
Pull nail: loose broach
Connection pad: connected to the machine tool
1. Check the accuracy and angle of the milling head.
Before each use of the M07BM300 extension milling head series, the milling head must be calibrated to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by angular deviations.
A. Insert ISO50 calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. The mandrel is automatically tightened.
C. Drag the dial meter on the calibration mandrel to check whether the angle of the milling head is deflected. If so, adjust the turning head appropriately.
2.Install the tool
After the turning head has been calibrated by the calibration mandrel, the tool can be installed for processing.
A. Insert the tool in the main shaft hole.
B. The tool is automatically tightened.
Spindle bearings are greased and maintenance free.
1. Before installation, it is necessary to strictly confirm that the size of the host interface meets the installation requirements, focusing on the following two aspects: a) The distance from the end face of the host spindle to the positioning surface of the ram must be less than or equal to the design size, but not more than 2mm. Tighten the milling head if the spindle conflicts with the host, otherwise it will cause serious consequences! B) The positional relationship between the positioning pin hole (or positioning key, or positioning gear plate, positioning stop) and the center of the spindle is less than 0.1mm (the positioning pin hole is equal to the position degree of the milling head matching part less than 0.02mm). Rotate the spindle when the spindle and the milling head drive shaft are not concentrically greater than 0.1mm after installation!
2. During the installation process of the milling head, the upper program must be set first to prevent damage to the milling head due to operation errors.
3. All the above operations on the milling head must be completed when the machine tool is stopped.
No. 9, Hongyang Road, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Angle Milling Head
Universal Milling Head