M157EM100-2 Right Angle Milling Head Instructions Use and Maintenance Manual
一、Outline drawing of right angle milling head of expansion module (see attachment)
二、Introduction to right angle milling head
The M157EM100-20,000 milling head is installed on the end of the spindle of the right-angle head of the M157BM100 basic module to realize drilling, milling, boring and other processing. The indexing of the C-axis/A-axis is manual indexing. The tool interface is ISO NO.50, and the manual broach.
三、Right angle milling head technical parameters
|transmission ratio||1.25:1 deceleration|
|Indexing method||stepless indexing|
|Tool interface||ISO NO.50|
|Tool clamping method||manual|
四、Installation method of right angle milling head
The above is the schematic diagram of the attachment head installation interface. The specific steps are as follows:
1. First put the milling head into the fixed bracket and position it.
2. The numerical control system sets the coordinates of the upper head, enters the system, and moves the ram to the top of the milling head.
3. After it is in place, align the position of the transmission disc and keyway, and then manually lock the milling head through screws to adjust the accuracy of the accessory milling head.
五、How to use right angle milling head
After installing the milling head to the machine tool, it can be used normally.
A-axis indexing method: first manually loosen the pull ring screw until the tooth plate is disengaged (the recommended disengagement distance is about 3mm). Then rotate the worm to rotate the dial to the corresponding angle to achieve A-axis indexing. Finally lock the A-axis pull ring screws and mesh the tooth plate.
C-axis indexing method: Loosen the C-axis pull ring screw (until it is disengaged) and rotate to the corresponding angle to achieve C-axis indexing. Finally lock the C-axis pull ring screw.
Bevel gear refueling hole: used to observe the amount of grease in bevel gears, and regularly add grease.
Pull ring screw: used to lock the spindle head.
1. Check the accuracy and angle of the milling head.
Before each use of the LYE-ZD202 bidirectional right-angle milling head, the milling head must be checked to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by the angular deviation.
A. Insert ISO50 calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. The mandrel is automatically tightened.
C. Drag the dial meter on the calibration mandrel to check whether the angle of the milling head is deflected. If so, adjust the turning head appropriately.
2.Install the tool
Before each use of the M07EM100-20,000 milling head, the milling head must be checked to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by the angular deviation.
A. Insert a dedicated calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. Tighten the tool with screws.
3.Adjust the milling head angle
During use, it is often necessary to adjust the angle of the milling head to adapt to multi-angle machining because of the different machining surfaces of the workpiece. The C/A axis can be indexed manually.
Accessory milling head has worked for 30 hours, add gear grease or rare grease (lithium-based grease) to ensure gear lubrication.
The accessory milling head has worked for a total of 30 hours, and gear grease (lithium-based grease) is added to ensure gear lubrication.
1. Before installation, it is necessary to strictly confirm that the size of the host interface meets the installation requirements, focusing on the following two aspects: a) The distance from the end face of the host spindle to the positioning surface of the ram must be less than or equal to the design size, but not more than 2mm. Tighten the milling head if the spindle conflicts with the host, otherwise it will cause serious consequences! B) The positional relationship between the positioning pin hole (or positioning key, or positioning gear plate) and the center of the spindle is less than 0.1mm (the positioning pin hole is equal to the position degree of the milling head matching part less than 0.02mm). Rotate the spindle when the concentricity of the drive shaft is greater than 0.1mm!
2. During the installation process of the milling head, the upper program must be set first to prevent damage to the milling head due to operation errors.
3. All the above operations on the milling head must be completed when the machine tool is stopped.
No. 9, Hongyang Road, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Angle Milling Head
Universal Milling Head