MA08BM100 Semi-Automatic Right Angle Milling Head Instructions Use and Maintenance Manual
No1、Outline drawing of right angle milling head (see attachment)
Introduction to right angle milling head
The MA08BM100 right-angle milling head is installed on the end face of the ram of the vertical gantry machining center to realize drilling, milling, boring and other processing. The C-axis of the milling head can realize double rotary surface indexing, which can not only manually position the indexing with a 15 ° gear plate, but also stepless indexing. The 15 ° rotary surface of the C-axis is designed with a hydraulic disengagement and tensioning structure, which improves the machining efficiency of the milling head.
No2、 Right angle milling head technical parameters
|transmission ratio||1.5:1 deceleration|
|C-axis rotation angle||Manual 15 ° gear plate positioning + stepless indexing|
|Tool interface||ISO NO.50|
|Tool clamping method||manual|
No3、 Installation method of right angle milling head
The above is the schematic diagram of the attachment head installation interface. The specific steps are as follows:
1. First place the milling head on the fixed bracket for positioning.
2. The numerical control system sets the coordinates of the upper head, enters the system, and moves the ram to the top of the milling head.
3. After it is in place, align it with the keyway position of the transmission disc, center the stop, and then manually lock the milling head through screws, connect the hydraulic pipeline, and adjust the accuracy of the accessory milling head to use...
4. When the accessory milling head is indexed, the machine tool realizes the indexing action, and the screws are tightened or hydraulically tightened after indexing.
No4、How to use the two-way right angle milling head
After installing the right angle milling head to the machine tool, it can be used normally.
Connection pad: used for the connection between the machine tool and the milling head.
Observation port: used to observe the meshing and grease amount of bevel gears, and regularly add grease.
Oil drain hole: used to replace thin oil grease.
Broach screws: Tighten the tool.
1. Check the accuracy and angle of the milling head.
Before each use of the LYE-ZBC08 right angle milling head, the milling head must be checked to prevent the machining accuracy from being affected by the angular deviation.
A. Insert ISO50 calibration mandrel into the main shaft hole.
B. The mandrel is automatically tightened.
C. Drag the dial meter on the calibration mandrel to check whether the angle of the milling head is deflected. If so, adjust the milling head appropriately.
2.Install the tool
After the turning head has been calibrated by the calibration mandrel, the tool can be installed for processing.
A. Insert the tool in the main shaft hole.
B. The tool is automatically tightened.
3.Adjust the milling head angle
In the process of use, it is often necessary to adjust the angle of the milling head to adapt to multi-angle processing because of the different machining surfaces of the workpiece. When the indexing angle is less than 15 °, this process is realized by manual free indexing. First, loosen the tensioning screw (loosen 1-2 turns to rotate), manually rotate the milling head to the corresponding angle and then tighten the milling head; when the indexing angle is a multiple of 15 °, the C axis can be disengaged by hydraulic pressure, manually rotate the milling head to the corresponding angle, and then hydraulically tighten the milling head. It can be used after calibrating the accuracy.
Accessory milling head has worked for 30 hours, add gear grease or rare grease (lithium-based grease) to ensure gear lubrication.
1. Before installation, it is necessary to strictly confirm that the size of the host interface meets the installation requirements, focusing on the following two aspects: a) The distance from the end face of the host spindle to the positioning surface of the ram must be less than or equal to the design size, but not more than 2mm. Tighten the milling head if the spindle conflicts with the host, otherwise it will cause serious consequences! B) The positional relationship between the positioning pin hole (or positioning key, or positioning gear plate) and the center of the spindle is less than 0.1mm (the positional degree of the part where the positioning pin hole and the milling head cooperate with the milling head is less than 0.02mm). Rotate the spindle when the concentricity between the spindle and the milling head drive shaft is greater than 0.1mm!
2. During the installation process of the milling head, the upper program must be set first to prevent damage to the milling head due to operation errors.
3. All the above operations on the milling head must be completed when the machine tool is stopped.
No. 9, Hongyang Road, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Angle Milling Head
Universal Milling Head